What’s new at K3tog
Over the past couple weeks we’ve been doing some work (and of course, some knitting), so here’s a breakdown of what’s been happening:
- the forum is back up and running! Pop on over and say hi, introduce yourself. Apologies for the 404, as we’ve said before we are knitters – not computer wizards. We’ll get the hang of it eventually 🙂
- check out the new posts on our blog – we’ve been talking about our knitting inspirations and our knitting Christmas wish lists, take a look and tell us your own stories!
That’s where we’ve been, now onto the exciting stuff – here’s what’s coming up in the next two weeks (hold on to your hats):
- the first tutorial post will be going out – all about finishing your project and getting rid of all those pesky yarn ends. Blech.
- more stitch pattern tutorials will be uploaded.
- the second knitting pattern will be going up – won’t tell you what it is, but it is nice and cozy for those chilly winter days we’ve been having.
- on the blog, we will be doing a what’s-on-my-needles post – you can see what I’ve got on the go, and we’d love to hear or see what you’ve been working on!
That’s what we have planned for now, but keep an eye out cause by no means are we limiting ourselves to the above list 🙂